Hand Painted Erotic Art Black & White Sexy Woman On Bed Canvas Painting

Name : “Woman on bed”
Size : 30cm x 40cm
Medium : Acrylic
Artist : E.J. Preston

Artwork status : Sold

Woman on bed was an extremely popular painting and one I was particularly proud of. At the time I wanted to produce something that was 'erotic and tasteful'. Something that incorporated sensuality without being too graphic. I believe this piece was successful in fulfilling this criteria and was also representative of the black and white themed paintings I was producing at the time.

Due to it's popularity I have reproduced this painting several times and they always sold quickly. The interesting thing about this painting in particular is that they were always purchased by women.

This is one of the my favourite paintings, not only because it is one of my best sellers but also because it is an original image I spent alot of time developing and tweaking to capture the right feel while avoiding the ever present trap of vulgarity.

There are no plans to reproduce this image but I may consider it if requested.

My paintings can only be purchased via eBay and to see which ones are currently available, click here.

- E.J. Preston

Comments