Hand Painted Pop Art Black & White Kylie Minogue on Canvas

Name : “Kylie Minogue”
Size : 30cm x 40cm
Medium : Acrylic
Artist : E.J. Preston

Artwork status : Sold

Kylie Minogue was my first commission that was requested via eBay.  The buyer had seen  another painting I had produced of the singer Stevie Nicks and wanted to know if I could produce something similar featuring Kylie MInogue. I sent the person several ideas and they fell in love with the image which would later be the painting I created. I had been producing several black and white pictures at the time but this a completely different composition to what I had done previously so it was an exciting challenge.

The buyer was extremely happy with the result and gave me some lovely feedback about their buying experience the communication we shared which added to the joy of producing this piece.

My paintings can only be purchased via eBay and to see which ones are currently available, click 
here.

- E.J. Preston

Comments